Century Bank’s new Online Banking will be available beginning Monday, May 22, 2017! Please read the information below to help you prepare for the upgrade:
- Any saved bookmarks will need to be updated. Use the links found here at centurybank.net.
- If you’ve used Online Banking within the last 90 days, you will use your current username and password.
- You will be prompted for a security code by choice of phone call or text.
- You will be prompted to change your current (“temporary”) password to a new secure password.
- You will need to sign in to Online Banking first through a web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) to update password.
- You will be prompted to answer security questions to complete Mobile Banking Enrollment.
- New users and Online banking users that have not signed in within the last 90 days will be able to complete a Self Enrollment. The info you enter will be validated immediately for accuracy and if correct, you can have access to your account(s) right away.