Century Growth Personal Checking
- Minimum Deposit of $1,000 required to open account.
- A service charge of $10 per month or statement cycle will be applied if the balance in the account falls below $1,000.00 on any day of the month or statement cycle.
- Transaction Fees: A $10 fee will be assessed for each withdrawal from the account, over six (6) per month or statement cycle, regardless of minimum balance.
- Transaction Limitations: Six (6) transfers or withdrawals may be made from the account per month or statement cycle.*
- Interest Bearing Account.*
- Frequency of Rate Changes: We may change the interest rate and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on this account at any time without prior notification to you.
- Compounding and Crediting: Interest will be credited and compounded to the account on a monthly basis. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day credit is received for the deposit of non-cash items (checks, for example). If the account is closed before interest has been credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Balance Computation Method: The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on the account. The method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day.
- Receives monthly statement with check images.
- EZ Pay Protection ineligible.
- Debit Card ineligible.
- *Visit your local Century Bank branch for information on interest rates.
*For savings and money market accounts: In accordance with federal regulations, you may not make more than six (6) covered transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period. These transfers may be preauthorized or automatic transfers, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties.
If you need to access your account more frequently, the following non-covered transactions are unlimited per statement cycle: loan payments to us, mail, customer messenger, ATM, or in person withdrawals (provided such transactions are allowed by us for your particular type of account).