Full-Time Teller Position, Semmes Branch
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Primarily handling customers’ needs including, but not limited to processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments and balancing.
- Answering phones in a polite and courteous manner
- Assisting customers with basic account questions and information
- Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Customer Service and Organizational Skills
Previous banking experience preferred, but not required
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
Century Bank encourages all applicants to learn the background, history and additional information pertaining to Century Bank, which includes branch locations and services. No applicant’s application will be processed unless the applicant gives Century Bank, through written verification, consent to a consumer background investigation.
Individuals interested in employment at Century Bank may submit their resumes and cover letters to Margaret Havard, Human Resources Officer, at Post Office 647; Lucedale, MS 39452. Applications for employment are available at all Century Bank locations.
Century Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or in the basis of age. We do not discriminate against veterans or the handicapped.