Full – Time Teller Position, Semmes Branch
Monday – Friday
- Running a teller window with accuracy, professionalism, and a high level of customer service
- Answer basic customer inquiries, while following disclosure requirements, regulations and policies.
- Balance cash items and follow all branch procedures.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with monetary transactions with a high level of accuracy
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
Century Bank encourages all applicants to learn the background, history and additional information pertaining to Century Bank, which includes branch locations and services. No applicant’s application will be processed unless the applicant gives Century Bank, through written verification, consent to a consumer background investigation.
Individuals interested in employment at Century Bank may submit their resumes and cover letters to Margaret Havard, Human Resources Officer, at Post Office 647; Lucedale, MS 39452. Applications for employment are available at all ten Century Bank branch locations.
Century Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or in the basis of age. We do not discriminate against veterans or the handicapped.