Teller – Full Time, Monday thru Friday at the Semmes location
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding products, while complying with regulations and customer privacy policies.
- Be able to run a teller drawer with accuracy and professionalism while following branch procedures
- Greet customers in the lobby and answer the telephones with a friendly and professional manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous banking experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work accurately with money transactions
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
Century Bank encourages all applicants to learn the background, history and additional information pertaining to Century Bank, which includes branch locations and services. No applicant’s application will be processed unless the applicant gives Century Bank, through written verification, consent to a consumer background investigation.
Individuals interested in employment at Century Bank may submit their resumes and cover letters to Margaret Havard, Human Resources Officer, at Post Office 647; Lucedale, MS 39452. Applications for employment are available at all ten Century Bank branch locations.
Century Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or in the basis of age. We do not discriminate against veterans or the handicapped.