If your business needs a new piece of property, new equipment or an additional cash flow for various needs, visit your local Century Bank and ask about our Business Loans and Business Lines of Credit.
Documentation Required to Apply for a Business Loan:
- Last two (2) years tax returns on business, if it is an existing business.
- Last two (2) years personal tax returns.
- Current personal financial statement.
- Last two (2) years balance sheets if existing business.
- Copies of last six (6) months bank statements on business.
- Copy of most recent appraisal, if done.
- Copy of Survey and Plot Plan, if done.
- Purpose of Loan.
- Last two (2) years actual cash flow by month.
- Your comments in narrative form as to your business enterprise.
For New Businesses:
Also include the following:
– Two (2) year projected (pro Forma) Cash Flow by month.
– Your comments in narrative form as to your business enterprise.